Curtin University Dubai
Experienced teacher/instructor/lecturer required to teach management subjects include: Global Leadership; Human Resource Management; International Business; Organisational Behaviour and Management; Project Management; Risk Management; Quantitative Methods; and Strategic Management.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility to assist in the development and teaching in the Curtin University, Management course
- The conduct of lectures tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, and student field excursions
- Initiation and development of subject material
- Unit coordination
- Marking and Assessment
- Consultation with Students
- Undertake administrative functions as required under the direction of the Academic Director, Business & Information Technology
- Attendance at departmental and/or faculty meetings and/or membership of a number of committees
- Work with staff in connection with teaching and learning issues
- And also the expectation of contributing to the marketing activities for TAG
Key people interactions
- PVC and Head of Schools
- Other Internal stakeholders at the home campus and internal partners Campus CEO
- A relevant degree (PhD preferred) in the field of pedagogy and/ PhD in Management or near completed PhD’s are preferred
Experience and Skills
- A high level of written and oral communication skills and computer literacy
- Demonstrated high quality experience in teaching and/or industry and evidence of continuing personal and professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with student in a variety of learning contexts
- Experience of working with diverse range of students
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- A solid track record in publishing (preferably ABDC indexed journals and publications no older than five years)/ presenting research within your subject areas in ranked journals and conferences
In this position you will work for Transnational Academic Group Middle East FZ LLC, the infrastructure provider for Curtin University’s Dubai campus.
While you will receive an academic title from Curtin University and will be permitted to claim association with Curtin University for the purpose of publishing research, you will not be an employee, contractor, or agent of Curtin University.Your employment will be subject to the labour and other laws of the United Arab Emirates.
To apply for this job please visit curtindubai.ac.ae.