Curtin University Dubai
To viably guide the students the utilization of the internet and related digital technologies to accomplish marketing objectives and bolster the modern marketing concept.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Responsibility to assist in the development and teaching in the Curtin University Internet Marketing course
- The conduct of lectures tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, and student field excursions
- Initiation and development of subject material
- Unit coordination
- Marking and Assessment
- Consultation with Students
- Attendance at departmental and/or faculty meetings and/or membership of a number of committees
- Work with staff in connection with teaching and learning issues
Key people interactions
- Head of Schools
- Unit Coordinator
- Other Internal stakeholders at the Dubai campus Campus CEO
- Senior Academic Coordinator
PhD. degree in the field of pedagogy such as marketing management, communication & advertising, design in digital multimedia, integrated marketing communication, digital media & web technology
Experience and Skills
- A high level of written and oral communication skills and computer literacy
- Demonstrated high quality experience in teaching and/or industry and evidence of continuing personal and professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with student in a variety of learning contexts
- Experience of working with diverse range of students
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Expertise in Digital & Social Media Marketer, SEO Specialist, Digital Transformation, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
Salary Range: 200-250 per hour
In this position you will work for Transnational Academic Group Middle East FZ LLC, the infrastructure provider for Curtin University’s Dubai campus.
While you will receive an academic title from Curtin University and will be permitted to claim association with Curtin University for the purpose of publishing research, you will not be an employee, contractor, or agent of Curtin University.Your employment will be subject to the labour and other laws of the United Arab Emirates.
To apply for this job please visit curtindubai.ac.ae.