We are excited to find the next Heartist® Room Attendant to join the Raffles Dubai team!
Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values. Our aim is to keep the Raffles Brand Promise of being an oasis for the Well-Travelled, offering Emotional Luxury to all our distinguished guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as a Room Attendant.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Cleans and maintains areas of responsibility according to set standards and procedures
- Replenish guest supplies
- Ensure guests requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms/areas to Supervisor
- Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section room report as well as a daily productivity report
- Attend daily briefings with supervisor and takes on daily assigned tasks
- Reports lost and found articles to the housekeeping office immediately
- Handle guest complaints, reporting them to Supervisor immediately
- Report unusual behavior/activities in guestroom, floors/ public areas to Supervisor
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy
- Adhere to personnel grooming and hygiene standards
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Carry out valet services when required (e.g. delivery of linen, processing laundry orders)
- Fully understands the difference in guest levels (VIPs) and Room Categories
- Must adhere to all Lost and Found procedures
- Proper follow up of HK SOPs
- Must comply with all fire evacuation procedures and first aid trainings
- Must comply with Raffles grooming standards
- To attend proper trainings and have best conduct at work
- Good organizational skills
- Good level of engagement with guests
- Good knowledge of Housekeeping Operations
- Secondary education
- Good Housekeeping knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel environment