Job Position – Sales Manager
Job type – Full time
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Nationality – Any Nationality.
Posted Date – 06, March, 2019
Salary – Not specified
The Sales Manager will be an exceptional leader whose role will be to build and run a sales team. The position will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and developing a winning field sales team that is mid-market and business customer focused. The position will guide our field sales channel, as well as our technical and support teams toward building a profitable and successful business with a key focus on providing an extraordinary customer experience.
• Develop, drive and execute a strategic plan the ‘Direct Sales’ channel.
• Conduct ongoing analysis & sales forecasting for all distribution channels to ensure gross and objectives are attained
• Coach, develop and motivate employees to achieve both individual & company objectives
• Maintain a pipeline of potential employees
• Develop key local strategic partner relationships for the market
• Effectively manager operational & administrative process for local market
• Partner with Marketing to roll out programs in support of local revenue goals
• Ensure market profitability Required Skills
• Consultative Sales or Business Consulting Experience
• Account management experience
• Proven excellence in customer service
• Understanding of consumer finance parameters and terms is preferable
• Excellent communication, phone, and business relations skills
• Ability to understand and effectively describe products and programs offered by company
• Ability to overcome objections and discuss competitors with merchants professionally
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and web-based programs including but not limited to Google Docs
• Ability to learn and become fluent in programs developed by or used by company daily
• Strong organization and follow-up skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate and eliminate problems prior to escalation
• Handle merchant complaints, ability to de-escalate challenging situations prior to complaints
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple merchant accounts at the same time
• Ability to meet department and personal goals