Website Procare Lubricants UAE
Job Position – Sales Manager
Job type – Full time
Job Location – Al Sa’ad, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nationality – Any Nationality.
Posted Date – 06, March, 2019
Salary – Not specified
Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai
We are Multinational Lubricant company looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Responsibilities And Duties
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence, analysing trends and results
• Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Ensuring timely realization of trade
• Experience in Automotive industry is must
• Female candidates are preferred
• Successful previous experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Send your CV Bellow,