• Will be responsible in driving long stay segment in Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights
• Will set hotel short and long term strategies consistently and anticipate in advance the need periods
• Will maintain long term base business as per hotel budget set forth
• Will acquire, maintain and develop key accounts from corporate, real state and relocation companies as well as individual.
• Will ensure that he/she is updated to current market to position the hotel against competitors
• To ensure the visibility of hotel in different long stay platforms and update consistently
• Will conduct sales calls, sales blitz, site inspections and entertainments to key accounts in establishing relationship and closing business as per hotel KPI’s
• Will be reporting directly to ADOS and will be presenting reports and presentations on regular basis to maintain reports and tracking sheets consistently.
Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites
- Hotel as part of a franchise network
- State : Northern UAE
- Region/Country : United Arab Emirates
Equally adapted to leisure and business customers, the Mercure network unites hotels that are all different but with common characteristics: professionals of passionate and attentive hospitality, the atmosphere of charmed places with a feeling of tradition and classicism, a standard of quality guaranteed by a brand with international renown.
- Level of Education : Master / MBA
- Areas of study : Sales
- Professional experiences : 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential : English
- Optional languages : Russian Mandarin (Fluent) French (Fluent)
- Essential and optional requirements :
• With experience in handling long stay segment in UAE market
• Candidate must be based in UAE
• Preferable with experience from Real State in selling or leasing apartments
• Preferable male and Arabic speaker
• Action oriented and sales driven with diverse industry experience in sales and operation in upscale hotels.
• Proven the ability to impact business growth and maximize revenues through achievements of goals and targets
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit mcareers.accor.com.