Gulf Warehousing Company - GWC
- Deliver advanced analytics projects, perform and manage data warehousing, modelling.
- Design and develop intuitive and visually appealing reports, and dashboards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop intuitive and visually appealing reports, and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Manage requirements gathering, analysis, design, development of analytics solutions.
- Create, review and analyze complex, integrated data models and information from various sources (SAP HANA, SFDC, MS SQL Servers, and Power BI Service, etc.).
- Design, Develop, Deploy & Maintain of Extract-Transform-and-Load (ETL) processes.
- Manages the Power BI environment, Enhancements and support of Power BI applications.
- Create and evaluate data needs of assigned projects and ensure the data integrity
- Assist in defining and validating processes for data cleansing, integration, and transformation.
- Serve as technical expert responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of BI/DW solutions, with accurate and complete information delivery to business users using systematic, maintainable and automated procedures
- Lead and participate in design review sessions, testing and post-deployment activities including data accuracy validations
- Conduct day-to-day client communications. Build credibility and trust. Promote transparency. Manage expectations.
- Ensure transparent communication of project risks both internally and with the business
- Collaborate and facilitate communication between business stakeholders and the various IT groups.
- Document High and Low Level Design, Technical Specifications, Test Cases/Scripts/Scenarios/Results, User Guides and Best Practices.
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and end users
- Collaborate with team members and participate in knowledge sharing and brain storming sessions.
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Align with the IT Support and Enablement operations to the set standards of the ISO 27001 Governance Framework and other IT Policies and Procedures.
A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering.
Required one (or more) of the following certifications:
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure
MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification is highly appreciated.
- 3-5 years of significant dashboard and report development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, and graphs using Azure Power BI Service, Power BI Desktop, Azure Analysis Services, DAX Query Language, SSAS, Visual Studio, SSDT and Excel Pivot.
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience gathering requirements, interfacing with stakeholders, and supporting large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse applications.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies, and Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
- Expert in creating tables, indexes, keys, constraints and triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation, integration and consistency.
- Excellent command and understanding of Dynamic and Advanced SQL queries in MS SQL Servers, and extensively experienced with SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS.
- Excellent Programming experience in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using T-SQL.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
- Extensively worked on Design, Development, Deployment & Maintenance of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL).
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills amongst key stakeholders (customers, contractors, and staff). Skilled in preparing and delivering documentation such as data flow, logical, and physical diagrams consumption by IT stakeholders.
- Self-confident with the demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Experience in managing and executing multiple IT projects, through contracts and/or internal resources, on time and within budget
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Operates independently using mature judgment in planning and performing assignments and achieving defined objectives
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage and communicate with a multi-cultural and multi-national workforce
- Managed Presales activities (preparation, presentations & Demonstrations)
- Can manage multiple projects/assignments in same time.
- Played both of Business & Technical Analyst roles.
- Worked for one of the top Analytics Service Providers.
- Cross industries/ domains / Lobs experience.
- Strong architecting and solution designing Skills.
- Expert in solution and projects documentation.
- Strong awareness of Analytics Projects phases, milestones, deliverables…etc.
- Very strong communication skills
- Very good presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.