This is a great opportunity to get DULSCO Jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi 2023 DULSCO HR Solutions. DULSCO Jobs Dubai, one of the UAE’s most well-known Human Resource, Skilled Labour Supply Company, is offering a large number of job opportunities. The following positions are available for UAE private/government-based organizations. Each position has its own eligibility criteria. To know more about this company and job location detail continue reading “DULSCO Careers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi“.
Checkout: Walk in Interview in Dubai Today & Tomorrow
DULSCO Job Details
|Consultancy Name||DULSCO HR Solutions|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi , UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||23rd February 2023|
DULSCO Jobs in UAE and Latest Vacancies 2023
The DULSCO story started over 86 years ago. As always, it began with a solution to a problem. To bring its cargo of food and clothing to shore, a British trading ship was anchored in the Arabian Gulf. Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, father of former DULSCO Chairman Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, was the one who provided the men needed for the job. DULSCO is still the region’s original stevedoring business. Today, however, it is only one of the many solutions and environmental solutions that we offer to over 3,500 organizations and companies in the Middle East.
DULSCO Job Eligibility Criteria
- Extensive experience in the same role.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- To be eligible, candidates must be available in the UAE
- Willingness to immediately start work.
Checkout: ABB Group Careers UAE
How to Apply for DULSCO Careers ?
Interested in DULSCO Careers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, The following information is detailed. We will not be conducting walk-in interviews at this time. If you believe your profile meets the above criteria and are the only interested candidate, we invite you to send us your current resume and any supporting documents, including CV, Passport Copy Copy, Visa Copy, and Experience Certificate (if applicable).
- A Trailer Driver with a minimum of 2 years of experience and a certificate of experience is required.
- A valid UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Extensive experience in the same capacity is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English are required.
- The candidate must be available in the UAE to be eligible.
- The willingness to start work immediately is a plus.
Walk in Interview Details For DULSCO LLC
Date: Saturday, 25th February 2023
Timing: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: DULSCO Village, Events Arena, Al Quoz Industrial Area #4, Dubai.
DULSCO Job Vacancies – Click Here
Checkout Jobs at,