Milaha Qatar Navigation
Job description / Role
– Reviewing and booking all operating expense for supplier invoices and processing.
– Reviewing and booking capital expenses related invoices and processing intercompany charges.
– Checking and recording petty cash/cash vouchers, reviewing credit card statements and supporting’s and recording the same.
– Completion of the VAT and withholding certificates and to comply with other regulatory compliance certificates.
– Performing various reconciliation for bank accounts and reconciliations.
– Preparation of routine management reports for the management.
– Monthly accruals of expenses and performing other required month end procedures.
– Liaising with operations and other departments for finance related work.
– Performing surprise cash count.
– Attending inventory count.
– Preparation of Schedules for Balance Sheet Accounts.
– Continually be up-to-date in IFRS developments.
– Preparing reports required for management, auditors etc.
– Liaise with the administration staff in the Dubai office for smooth functioning of the Dubai office.
– Compliance to all Milaha Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Quality policies, manuals, procedures, laws, regulations and standards.
– Comply and cooperate with Milaha Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Quality consultations, training and initiatives.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned.