Apply for Hitmarker USA Jobs 2022 – Jobs at Hitmarker USA Careers www.hitmarker.net Find out Hitmarker USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Hitmarker USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Hitmarker USA Government Jobs in USA.
Hitmarker USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Hitmarker USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Hitmarker USA jobs opening news has published at Hitmarker USA Careers page which is www.hitmarker.net. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Hitmarker USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Hitmarker USA Hiring in . You can read this Hitmarker USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apply for Hitmarker USA Jobs 2022
Hitmarker USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Hitmarker USA Careers. Hitmarker USA latest job applications are being announced for Game Systems Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Hitmarker USA Game Systems Engineer positions. Jobs in Hitmarker USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Hitmarker USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Hitmarker USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Austin|
|Name of Job Opening||Game Systems Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 77,768.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Hitmarker USA Jobs Description 2022
We are looking for a Game Systems Engineer to work on the design, implementation and support of micro-services and backing services in a cloud environment. They will interact with game clients, game servers, databases and the company’s web platform.
- Design, architect, implement and debug gameplay systems and associated distributed C++ service applications
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams
- Write technical design documents outlining the features and implantation strategy of game systems
- Provide support for gameplay systems and backend services
- Work with QA and DevOps teams to provide support for game systems in testing and live environments
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong C++ knowledge with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong Debugging skills in both Windows and Linux environments
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Comfortable working in multi-threaded and multi-process systems
- Strong communication skills
- International travel may be required as a part of this role
- Shipped commercial titles in the game industry
- Worked on or shipped an MMO project
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Love of games
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- C# experience
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent, and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.