- Handle construction packages like excavation, rebar, shuttering work, concrete…
- Prepare method statement for civil activities.
- Follow up Construction Specification, Material Grade and standards.
- Able to estimate for procurement purpose.
- Effective management of site resources and equipment.
- Schedule and execution of daily work plan as per scheduled plan.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience minimum 10 years
- Experienced in civil construction including concrete work, structural steel and roofing in Live Working Plant Environment
- Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Familiarity with quality, health and safety standards
To apply for this job please visit www.decorelle-me.com.