The Logistics Analyst assists in the development of processes and procedures to collect and analyze data, and to identify trends concerning the flow of operations and the supply chain.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract)
- Participate in interdisciplinary projects and groups to achieve maximum supply chain efficiency.
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Identify data gaps and integrity concerns, establish and implement correction plans, and recommend system and procedural enhancements to prevent further data integrity issues.
- Develop supply chain reports and metrics.
- Collect data and analyzes trends in the flow of materials and equipment from manufacturer to end user to maximize supply chain efficiency.
- Provide input and recommended actions to logistics management.
- Monitor the external environment and internal trends, to identify areas for improvement in supply chain management.
- May participate in inter-departmental task forces charged with improving supply chain performance.
- Document, track and report the flow of materials and equipment to ensure items are being delivered in a timely manner.
- Program contact for provision of acquisition and movement analysis and feedback to requestor, procurement and freight forwarders as for all supply chain related queries.
- Fully researches and responds to issues/problems.
- Designs and provides detailed reports with analysis and recommendations for supply chain process improvements to senior management.
- Designs automated methods to enable more efficient capture of supply chain data.
- Create system queries to collect and analyze data pertaining to request processing times, order ship times, receipt processing times and design reports, including graphs, tables and charts representing findings.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritizes and execute against multiple priorities.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of databases and spreadsheets.
- SQL database query experience preferred.
- Knowledge of DynMRO system preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Organized, dedicated and reliable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
Experience & Education
- Associate s degree with an emphasis in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related associates/bachelor s degree or equivalent related experience.
- One to three years of experience in Data Analysis.
- Previous analysis experience in Logistics preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Generally works in a normal office environment.
- May require working nights and weekends.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit Application%20open.