Plan, manage and successfully deliver projects, in compliance with the project practices, standards and processes of the Company, or represent the Department in other large scale business projects within the Group. Ensure that projects meet the defined business requirements and achieve the stipulated business benefits within agreed timescales, cost and scope, leading the project throughout from initiation to closure.
- Projects are planned professionally and are then reflected in the Project register/ Planning tool of the department. The plan must be realistic, maintained and properly resourced
- Functional solutions meet agreed requirements and customer expectations, are maintainable and meet documented and agreed criteria.
- The system solutions are adequately planned, designed in line with corporate standards and tested, covering all risk aspects
- Projects are scoped and initiated in collaboration with Internal Stakeholders and other support functions, agreeing project objectives, desired outcomes, milestones, roles and responsibilities, with the department heads which are encapsulated with appropriate service levels in agreed project charters.
- Risks and issues are assessed and mitigation/ management strategies are designed and agreed with respective stakeholders prior to implementation.
- Delivery is within the approved timeframe and within agreed cost , driving down costs wherever possible and targeting early delivery
- Timely, appropriate and accurate project information and reporting are provided to the Project Sponsor and stakeholders and/or steering board members, as well as to other departments which may be affected by the project outcomes
- Project stakeholders are managed properly for the duration of the project to achieve smooth implementation and quick realisation of benefits
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Demonstratable exposure to project management, change implementation planning and management, Systems Development Management,
- Project Management tools, Application support, Business analysis.
- Experience in a leading project management function would be advantageous
- Expert Knowledge of airline industry standards, and core business functions and systems preferred.
- Project management experience of mid to large size projects preferred.
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies and practices.
- Experience- 8+ years in Organisational Change, Business Improvement, Digital Transformation, Productivity Improvement.
- Should be practical and innovative with the ability to manage cross-functional teams at a multinational level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A