Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 05:57 am
The client is one of the largest and fastest growing businesses in the UAE specializing in various industries including Automotive, IT Services, Retail, and Trading.
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant candidate who will report directly to the CEO providing him a wide variety of highly responsible, complex, and confidential office administrative and secretarial/office support duties. The key responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s schedule.
- Manage and perform communication activities on behalf of the CEO.
- Ensure that telephone enquiries from a variety of sources are dealt with professionally.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Ensure that all received post is distributed to relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare for meetings, draft minutes of meetings and prepare meetings agendas.
- Administer travel and hotel arrangements for the CEO, when required.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the CEO.
The client is looking for candidates who meet the following specifications:
- holding a Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, or closely related field.
- having at least 15 years of overall experience, with at least 5+ years in a similar position.
- having strong administrative/secretarial and office support skills.
- having extensive experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- proficiency in English language is a must.
The client is offering an attractive package for the right candidate.
To apply for this job please visit handover.consulting.