We are looking for a Finance Manager to work with us for Middle East.
Below Job Description for the same.
1. Overall responsibility for Accounting for entire Middle East.
2. Setting up Internal Controls at all levels (Operational, Support Functions)
3.Timely follow up and reporting for pending invoices issued to Joint Venture companies
4.Consolidation of Accounts & Quarterly Audit for the Group (UAE,
Canada, Singapore, UK, Malaysia, Norway)
5.Consolidation of Accounts & Annual Statutory Audit for Group: Directly involved in all matters related to year end Audit including and not limited to Closure of accounting books, Negotiation on price, Providing audit requirements, Audit adjustments, timely delivery of report.
6. Responsible for Internal Audit for all centers across UAE.
7. Preparation of Budget for all the new tenders.
8. Implementation of new processes to reduce cost at all levels of organisation
9. Preparation of Budgets for all functions within the organisation, comparing the same with actual and reporting deviations to management.
10. All banking matters related to the organization including and not limited to Bank Guarantees, Overseas Transfer, temporary overdrafts, New Bank accounts openings, Relation with Bankers.
11. Relationship Building: Maintaining contacts with Bankers, Auditors, Vendors, Suppliers, Partners.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to relationship with vendors and banks.
3. Experience in auditing
4. Experience in vetting legal contracts from a finance perspective.