About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest real estate developers in the region.
- Understand and oversee the management of capital structure; responsibilities include all aspects of strategic financial planning related to the equity/debt portfolios, long-term forecasts and capital allocation process to optimize the Company’s capital structure
- Responsible for development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, capital allocation, working capital financing, treasury operations, limits of authority, interest rate and FX hedging, and others as required.
- Manage the process of funding individual projects into equity partnerships and debt funds. This includes preparation, coordination and completion of a financial model, an appraisal, an independent engineer report, an insurance report, third party consents, legal, transmission, etc. and maintain a data room to support the transaction.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Maintains and cultivates relationships domestic and international banking, counterparties and other business units across the organization.
- Review and oversee treasury reporting, KPI’s reporting for risk committee and board of directors.
- Closely monitor cash and liquidity position and ensure appropriate utilization of excess cash balances and timely arrangement of short-term borrowing needs, when need arises.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve the efficiency and enhance internal controls.
- Mentors, coaches, and develops staff members into best-in-class team through orientation, training, goal setting, constructive feedback, open communication; Encourages and promotes team member engagement.
- Acts as an industry expert. Responsibility for monitoring and communicating an ongoing understanding of the changing economic, legal, regulatory.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in finance or MBA or other higher degree + Official Treasury Certification preferred Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in a multi-national corporate treasury environment
- Ability to establish a treasury function and to manage turnaround and difficult negotiation and come up with out of the box financial solution, negotiating and closing.
- Strategic thinker with intimate financial knowledge of liquidity planning and cash management, treasury process & operations, treasury reporting, and underpinned by a deep commercial acumen;
- Strong understanding of banking / FX products
- Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investment instruments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
- Hand on experience and knowledge of utilizing treasury management systems and platforms etc.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest real estate developers in the region.