Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah’s major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
Income & Paymaster Accountant
As an Income Auditor and Paymaster Accountant, you will be responsible for revenue reporting and audit operational department processes to ensure compliance with the Accor Policies and Procedure. Manage the process of the monthly payroll and coordinate with bank representatives to deposit payroll transfers. You should be able to display an approachable and professional demeanour, with a blend of excellent communication to all heartists and guests’ interaction.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Be part of an internationally renowned hospitality brand.
- The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Audit revenues from Rooms, F&B and other revenue generating area of the hotel.
- Revenue verifications, adjustments and report preparation.
- Update Income Journal Voucher and statistical information in the Accounting System.
- Time and attendance verification and resolving discrepancies relating to heartist’s payroll.
- Maintain and update record of deduction and earnings of heartists.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Previous relevant work experience is a must
- Knowledge of PMS and POS systems
- Revenue analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of payroll process and UAE Labour Law
Your team and working environment:
- Novotel Sharjah Expo Center enjoys an excellent location, just off Dubai border, with only 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport, 20 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes’ drive from all the leisure locations.
- We have an excellent team with diverse background, education and skills making it a comfortable working environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.