Receives and distributes inventory and coordinates supply from FT offices.
- Supervises the unloading and placement of inventory items into the warehouse by the helpers & Checks the incoming and outgoing shipment to ensure that all paperwork is complete and accurate
- Maintains warehouse area, keeping it clean and orderly
- Ensures inventory is efficiently stored and displayed.
- Preparation of Delivery Order & Invoices
- Customs documentation
- Prepare and send invoices to customers.
- Preparation and reconciliation of GRN
- Coordinates plans and supervises all aspects of the inventory.
- Maintaining the inventory of PPE stock
- Arrangement of unloading the material to Warehouse and place it in proper places systematically.
- Make the proper packing of material to dispatch to client.
- Arrangement of load the materials as per the Delivery Challan issued from office.
- Inspecting the materials received and prepares the Goods Receive Note with the detail of quantity & quality of received material.
- In-charge overall responsible for all the other related affairs of admin and security of Dubai warehouse.
Interested candidates can send their CV