We are seeking to recruit qualified consultants for our IT Security practice within our IT consulting division that carries out security assessments, threat and vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, source code reviews, managed security services, network scanning, configuration reviews, etc. for our clients.
The candidate should be capable of
- Reviewing systems architecture / design to assess and improve information security
- Assess the current state security posture, envision future state and provide implementation roadmaps to our clients in IT security projects
- Provide enterprise security strategy and project manage IT security solution implementation
- Advise clients on ISO 27001 standards and manage ISO 27001 project implementation
- Perform risk assessment and advice on risk treatment plan
- Develop IT security policies, procedures and baseline standards
- Prepare, discuss and finalize IT security assessment reports
- Conduct “ethical hacking” or penetration testing
- Carry out application source code reviews
- Identify potential new business opportunities and assist in conversion of opportunities end-to-end
- Assisting in IT security practice management activities
- Maintain healthy relationship with all levels of the client personnel at all times
- Handle multiple assignments across various industries, etc.
- The candidate should possess the following experience and skills:
- Hands-on experience in IT security consulting, implementation and maintenance of IT security solutions such as Firewalls, Anti-Virus System, Security Management Systems, IDS / IPS and other similar solutions
- IT security consulting experience or worked in industry with the primary responsibility of managing IT security solutions
- Worked / used various IT security tools, scripts, programs to carry out penetration tests and risk assessments
- Exposure to a well-structured risk assessment techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player and management skills
- Exceptional skills in client relationship management
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have IT security product certifications.
Work Experience & Education
- Mandatory Academic qualifications: BE / B.Tech or any graduation
- Preferred professional qualifications: CISA / CISSP / CISM / CEH / CHFI / GIAC /
- CCIE or equivalent qualifications or equivalent qualifications
- Product Qualifications: Microsoft, Cisco, Unix/Linux, Storage and IT Security products (Firewall, Switches, IDS / IPS, GRC Software, SIEM / Log Management, Identity /
- Access Controls Software, or other products). Preference will be given to those candidates who have IT security product certifications.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have qualifications and experience in SCADA, Process Control Networks, Cyber Security Management, Forensic
- Investigations, PCI DSS and PA DSS domains.
- Hands-on experience in conducting VAPT assignments, ISO 27001 engagements, Implementation of remedial control in Microsoft and Cisco environment
- Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT, AUdit, ISO 27001, Risk assessment, cyber security, consulting