Position Purpose :
To contribute to the company’s MDS(McDonald’s delivery system) success through professional driving experience, bike maintenance expertise, high level of customer focused and strong familiarity of local routes.
Key customers include Store Managers, Operation Consultants, MDS Management, external and internal customers.
Principal Accountabilities – A :
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that ordered food products are properly loaded and secured inside the delivery bike.
- Ascertain that condiments such as dips, sauces, straws and napkins are added to the orders.
- Deliver food orders to residential and office premises by using the best possible route to deliver the orders in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle on a regular basis.
- Make sure that country traffic laws are adhered in order to avoid possible accidents and fines which you will shoulder if committed by you.
- Ensure to carry the valid bike registration and driving license cards all the time during duty hours.
- Ensure that proper receipts and change are given to customers at the time of delivering the ordered food.
Principal Accountabilities – B :
- Ensure HOB work station is consistently maintained and kept clean thoroughly before, during and after each shift by following McDonald’s standards in tending to workstation.
- All Hygiene, sanitation and food safety practices set down by the system in all restaurants should be followed.
- Address any customer’s complaints, questions or comments to the store in charge to be resolved immediately and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- You are requested to deliver exceptional customer service experience to dine in or outside customers every time. Always thank guest as they leave the restaurant or you leave their premises after delivering their food.
- Ensure that company delivery bike never be used for personal purposes and you should be abide by the ethics and behavior towards others while driving on the road.
Principal Accountabilities – C :
- Customers’ information should be dealt at utmost secrecy and misusing the same information might lead you to legal prosecution in addition to the loss of your employment.
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush hours and you should be able to work split shifts as per business requirements.
As a secondary responsibility you might be asked to:
- Clean floors, tables and chairs and ensure that they are in proper working condition.
- Provide needed help and support to kitchen staff when required.
- Operate different machines, fryers and other equipment used in the kitchen.
Finally, as a BIKE RIDERyou should act as a McDonald’s brand ambassador every time and everywhere.
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.