- Manage administration of clients and sub consultant contracts, project budgets, and billings.
- Prepare project invoices and monitor accounts receivables in a timely and effective manner.
- Review and approve project sub consultant invoices
- Establish and maintain a high level of communication directly with the client and sub contracts
- Conduct project initiation meetings for team members to explain the proposed project, project issues, sensitive concerns, and format for environmental documents
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Review sub contract work for comprehensive and completeness
- Coordinate and prepare proposal and qualification packages with the Marketing Department
- Develop project opportunities through proactive marketing of the firm
- Prepare fee, schedule,and scope of work for proposals. Provide opportunities to maximize profitability
- Identify project sub contracts and coordinate their input for proposals and qualifications