- Oversee the procurement of requested materials and services through the issuance of the necessary POs and in line with the defined procurement procedures.
- Analyze and evaluate requisition forms, as assigned, to ensure purchases meet requirements of the defined procurement procedures.
- Coordinate with the legal team to execute vendor contracts.
- Ensure compliance with companies legal and commercial policies and procedures.
- Coordinate purchasing activities such as research, identify and evaluate vendors for pricing and quality, document all purchasing decisions and complete purchase orders.
- Verify the invoice received from the supplier with the original Purchase Order and Delivery Note in order to coordinate the payment of the same with the Accounting team in line with agreed payment terms.
- Support and contribute to the tendering process and ensure alignment of the respective activities with the set policies & procedures.
- Develop and maintain durable relationships with suppliers in order to facilitate procurement transactions which meet the company objectives in contingent circumstances and maintain a high level of service to the end user.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best value for money and resolve any disputes that may arise to the best advantage of the company in order to achieve an amicable solution and settlement.