Red Flag Heavy Equipment & Spare Parts Trading
- Responsible for day-to-day finance, accounts, and banking operations.
- Managing general ledgers and posting accounting vouchers (Invoices, Bills, Receipts, Payments, and Journal vouchers).
- Handling Petty cash and salary processing.
- Undertake daily reconciliation of receivables, payables, and bank transactions and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Follow up on overdue receivables and ensure such is either escalated to the management or closed within an acceptable timeframe to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the accounts.
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other management reports.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal auditing services for the business.
- Maintain accounting controls.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- 3+ years Accounting experience at similar level.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Tally software.
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.