Swisslinx Middle East
- To carry out conceptual engineering design within facilities department which include feasibility study, lifecycle analysis and concept selection studies. as directed by Department Head.
- Review designs and decide on optimal approach to the implementation of the project to bring maximum benefit to the Company.
- Works on the conceptual design and project feasibility for a variety of surface projects downstream form the well head, and relating to the treatment of oil, water gas separation to bring the oil & gas to a quality where it can be shipped out of the field
- Develop a project delivery plan with the Departmental Manager taking into account the Engineering project strategy and methodologies of the Company.
- Initiate, moderate and present concept selection workshop.
- Ensure all health safety and fire issues are observed on site during implementation of projects. Work on two to three Engineering projects simultaneously on a regular basis.
- Carries out observations and calculations to obtain forecasts on items such as flow-rates and percentage mix
- Works extensively with Field operations and other Engineering personnel to establish a fully working knowledge of the specific area under investigation or development
- Carries out extensive calculations with process engineering software packages such as Pipesim or Hysis
- Perform complex and extensive calculations on hydraulics, equipment sizing and performance calculations
- Develops simulation models and investigates potential optimizations options and ideas de-bottlenecking of field projects
- Provides full support for early engineering execution phase to FEED Stage, particularly with reference to early water injection projects for the field
- Follows all safety, fire health and environmental policies of the Company at all times
- Undertakes the training of Omani nationals as directed by Management
- Ensure to Work safely and think proactively about personal safety and safety of others at work
- Actively participate in, contribute to, and promote company occupational health, safety, security and environment culture.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Company HSE and Security policies and procedures and meet company HSE goals and targets, and participate in HSE programs.
- Perform related duties as requested
To apply for this job please visit www.swisslinx.com.