Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai
We are looking to add to our list of supply teachers who cover for our permanent teachers when they are absent from school.
- French native speaking Early Years & Primary Class Teachers
- German native speaking Early Years & Primary Class Teachers
- English native speaking Early Years & Primary Class Teachers
- Specialist Teachers (Art, Music, PE)
Our team of international teaching staff is made up of highly qualified professionals who all share one goal: to provide quality education to all our children in a caring, nurturing and supportive environment.
The successful candidates will
- be fully qualified and experienced teacher with a relevant bachelor’s degree relevant to their subject area or Bachelor of Education and a relevant professional teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or certification
- have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in teaching preferably in an IB school
Applicants are invited to apply directly to SISD by submitting a letter of application no longer than two pages and current CV including a recent passport size photograph and details of two professional referees, of which one should be a current or most recent employer, line manager or supervisor.
Email applications should be sent below,
SISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its employees and students. A police check and satisfactory references is a pre-requisite for all appointments.