NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – 3 Months Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent are partnered specialist recruitment consultancies focused on the Technology, Financial Services & Management Consulting resource solutions.
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic interns with an interest and passion in a career within recruitment or sales.
Your job will include the following responsibilities:
• Extensive market mapping across a variety of sectors
• Pinpoint recruitment of senior level executives
• Conducting thorough interviews of candidates and writing candidate reviews
• Building a network of the best talent available within the ME markets
• Producing shortlists for specific recruitment assignments
• Identifying new business opportunities in the market
• Constructing various hot lists for our respective markets
• Learning to use a widely recognized sales management system
This is a three month internship program that offers an excellent career development path, with an internationally proven training program delivered by some of the most competent, astute individuals the industry has to offer. Whether it’s a career in recruitment or a stepping stone into a Sales Management position that you are seeking, recruitment consultancy offers an excellent platform to develop and nurture the core skills required to become a B2B Sales Master.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com