Job description / Role
• To assist Finance executive / SFO in Payable and receivable function in order to have proper control and follow up in receivable and payable function.
Support the Payable and receivable function with:
• Processing the supplier payment on Time.
• Coordinate with respective department for invoice certification.
• Receive the supplier invoice and book in the system.
• Issue the cheque as per the clearance from Manager of Financial Accounting (MFA).
• Manage the receivable through RP Smart system and expedite the collections.
• Contact the customers through phone calls, letters, faxes, SMS and emails in order to collect the outstanding, update the call log in the system.
• Prepare the aging report periodically and make action plan focusing large outstanding.
• Ensure the collection on time by sending invoices, statement of accounts to the customer on timely basis and follow up with reminders, prepare the deposit slips for daily bank deposits.
• Prepare outstanding list for utility disconnections and inform PMD after management approval.
• Follow up and track all the returned cheques and inform the senior for further action.
• Assist Credit Controller to achieve the collection target.
• Assist Seniors & Department Head for any additional Task and related assignment.
• Strictly follow the set procedures and management instructions / approval issued from time to time.