A Dubai based local diversified group
- Maintain daily financial accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide Management with financial Information
- Ensure all assets of the company are properly safeguarded
- Ensure appropriate insurance cover for all company assets
- Prepare and present monthly financial statements
- Ensure both accurate and timely presentation of financial statements
- Handle all commercial, legal and statutory company accounting requirements
- Ensure timely payment of dues to Suppliers, Vendors, Contractors, Brokers and Property Owners
- Ensure timely collection of all dues from tenants and provide the weekly receivables statement with ageing analysis to the management
- Closely monitor the collections from tenants on bounced cheques and ensure timely legal action
- Implement cost consciousness across the entire company
- Oversee the General Administration function of the company
- Actively participate in corporate governance and ensure strict compliance with policies and procedures at all organisational levels
- Be a resident of the UAE
- Degree educated in Finance or Accounting
- A Chartered certification is preferred
- Have 5 years post graduation experience in Financial Accounting
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit halian.com.