PwC’s Academy Middle East
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People and Organisation practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams to deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be the go-to-person and team expert for Change Management.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Talent Management, Organisation
- Design and / or HR transformation.
- Remain up-to-date on important human capital trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East region, on people-related topics.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client optimise their people functions particularly within the focus areas of Talent Management, Organisation Design and / or HR Transformation.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Psychology.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Management, Organisation Design and HR Transformation.
- Extensive experience of advising companies on how to define an integrated talent management strategy to achieve high levels of organisational performance across multiple industries.
- Proven delivery of complex HR transformation projects, focusing on aiding HR functions to adapt their strategies, through the use of HR technologies and people analytics, to the evolving business landscape and successfully attract and retain talent.
- In depth understanding of organisational design best practice across multiple business environments, and experience of leading engagements focused on this area.
- Substantial experience of establishing and building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through advanced coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in English and Arabic are mandatory.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Minimum years experience required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in human capital leadership, of which a least 5 years will have been in a consulting environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.