Lead the implementation of sales plans & programs across a widespread area of responsibility or cluster of countries, to ensure consistent growth and achievement of overall Etihad’s sales and cluster revenue targets. Manages a team of country managers and sales representatives of Lebanon, Jordan & Azerbaijan.
Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Etihad’s strategy
- Budget Delivery
Responsible for delivery of cluster/country budget, and monitors financial performance in area of responsibility versus the budget to ensure alignment
- Policies and procedures
Implement approved policies, processes, and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations
Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established Standards and procedures.
- People development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize subordinate performance
- Participate in defining sales strategy and objectives to ensure alignment with overall Etihad’s objectives and external trends for Lebanon as well as Levant cluster including Lebanon, Jordan and Azerbaijan.
- Develop and monitor sales plans to ensure sales strategy is properly implemented across the markets and expected results are reached.
- Define area sales targets and possible channels to be used to ensure consistent contribution to overall Etihad’s results.
- Manage and coordinate intermediary activities to ensure achievement of agreed targets and respect of terms and conditions.
- Manage the overall direction and coordination of the team to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales & marketing initiatives to ensure key revenue targets are met
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with third parties (e.g. travel agencies, corporate customers, governmental authorities) to ensure effective brand positioning among strategic clients
- Develop, manage and stipulate a portfolio of contracts by counselling district sales representatives to ensure that Etihad market positioning is improved and compliant with overall commercial strategy
- Liaise with local governmental authorities to ensure compliance with all local regulations and policies
- Engage with Etihad’s partners to conduct joint negotiations with clients or intermediaries to optimize company visibility and to exploit new commercial channels and possibilities
- Develop, implement and manage the local sales channel strategy according to Etihad guidelines in order to ensure the maximization of company reach and revenues possibilities
- Monitor sales KPIs and dashboards to identify areas of improvement, new initiatives and propose corrective actions
- Lead the top-to-top meeting with key customers to ensure building of strong relationships in alignment with Company’s long term direction
- Develop, implement and manage sales channels selection guidelines to ensure best channels are selected to ensure optimization of commercial investments
- Guide, coach and provide internal / external feedback to the managerial team to develop leadership and professional skills and to ensure increase of revenues
- Cascade, implement and review sales incentives schemes and pay-out for the assigned area of responsibility to ensure timely and proper recognition of sales targets
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Commercial sales preferably in within an Airline.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a commercial portfolio covering multiple countries/geography
- Proven experience in developing, implemening and managing the sales strategy according to company guidelines in order to ensure the maximization of reach and revenues possibilities
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Communication skills – Excellent
- Leadership skills – Proficient
- Negotiation Skills – Excellent
- Relationship Management skills – Excellent
- People Management Skills – Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.