Nestlé Middle East
Location: UAE, Dubai
Company: Nestlé Middle East
• Full-time, Temporary until August 31st, 2019
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
• Understand the customers contact and order methods/frequency whilst promoting efficiency of tools to achieve error free data
• Understand system alerts indicating order, delivery or billing/credit control issues surrounding the order process
• Application of reason code methodology to record appropriately all changes within customer orders
• Define & set in system product substitutions rules in agreement with the Operating Countries (OPC)
• Liaise with OPC on allocation of critical stock to manage demand
• Highlight to OPC lead time violations and take corrective actions to resolve issues impacting order flow. Analyze Daily Order receipt and provide visibility to OPC on status (Non-confirmed& confirmed orders, OBD created, Billed)
• Maintain customer master data regarding:
– Customer point of contact for Order
– Follow up on Direct Customer Orders
– Product portfolio for each OPC
• Contribution to team meetings and decision making
• Prepare, attend, participate and communicate in cross-stream meetings such as daily, weekly operational reviews.
• Resolve issues/ problems utilizing Nestlé Continuous Excellence tools
• Create Purchase Request (PR) for supply chain specific stationery (Invoice papers & Sampling Books etc.)
To apply for this job please visit nestle.taleo.net.