Accel Human Resource Consultants
- Strong culinary skills including creativity and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of most special diets, especially plant-based and/or vegetarian
- Experience with different ethnic cuisines and cooking methods
- Outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in other people’s kitchens
- You must be a talented multi-tasker and be able to work quickly.
Strong Presentation skills, Detailed knowledge on fresh, international and healthy food styles will be appreciated. Must be able to handle a variety of Healthy Menus.
Preferably experienced and certified Nutritionist / Dietitian background
Mandatory: Hotel Management
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.