Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
We are seeking for a graphic designer to join our project in Ras Al Khair. Who will develop creative ideas and concepts. Artworks will be created for various platforms, digital marketing, social media posts, promotional items and advertising.
- Proven graphic designing experience with demonstrable experience working in a professional environment.
- Continuously create and adapt trending styles to meet the brand’s guidelines, needs and objectives.
- Should come with new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
- Proactively acquire a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Continuously modify branding guidelines and documents style guides
- Preparing multiple design briefs.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Should have illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Motion videos, 2D and 3D skills along with construction photography will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to use illustrators and photographers on certain projects.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Saudi Nationals.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience of working on large corporate brands with a strong ability to design on branding.
- Must be Bilingual English / Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit rfjhr.com.