HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Store records and Logistic follow ups.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field