Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 06:05 am
Chinese Palace Restaurant Group
We are looking for an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Completed Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
- Basic knowledge of UAE Labor laws
- Have experience in ticket booking.
- Knowledgeable in the computation of leave salary and gratuity
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Approachable and positive attitude
- Ability to provide a high standard of administrative support. Able to implement administrative processes and proactively resolve problems.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Are you in UAE?
- When is your date of Birth?
- Flight ticket Booking: 2 years (Required)
- Documents filing: 2 years (Required)
- HR Assistant: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.