Manage and oversee the procurement and contracting process for one Sub-Category by ensuring Etihad’s guidelines, policies and procurement strategy are executed across the organization to ensure Etihad’s requirement are met in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Policies and procedures:
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations:
Manage the day-to-day operations by providing guidance,encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- Safety, Quality and Environment:
Comply with all relevant safety, security,quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Oversee the Implementation of the sourcing and procurement strategies to ensure Etihad’s overall objective and goals are met.
- Review, analyze and develop reports and provide advice to departments on relevant contracts to optimize the quality of bought-in goods and services to ensure Etihad’s best interest are served.
- Help drive continuous improvement of purchasing and contract management processes, procedures and systems by recommending and implementing new solutions and/or systems to maximize economic benefits and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Engage with Etihad partners to obtain synergies by conducting joint negotiations and procurement activities to reduce cost and enhance the implementation of Etihad Procurement Strategy.
- Participate in the commercial management of all supply chain and supplier performance activity within their contract portfolio, to implement sustainable solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Provide regular, organized and documented supplier management activities and reporting aimed at driving maximum value from key supply partners, to ensure the proper communication of trends to Etihad stakeholders and recommendations are made timely and accurately.
- Manage the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of purchasing and sourcing contracts to ensure effective governance of contracting activities.
- Develop, manage and stipulate a portfolio of contracts and tenders that reflect Etihad needs to ensure that legislation, H&S, fraud prevention, sustainability and workforce issues are properly managed.
- Manage the overall direction of the Sourcing and Procurement Team by overseeing the implementation of the established processes, policies and procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations.
- Implement policies and procedures to gather Etihads needs to ensure efficient collection and consistent execution of related procurement activities.
- Guide,coach and provide formal/informal feedback to the team to ensure skills development and performance improvemet.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Finance or Commerce with 8 years aviation experienceTRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- A good technical appreciation of the range of procurement categories
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills at senior levels to influence acceptance of a new way of working
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to negotiate at the highest levels with suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Negotiation skillsAbout Etihad AirwaysEtihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.