Looking for an Office Administrator who can join Immediately. People on visit visa are preferred.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree is preferred.
- Able to join immediately.
- Salary depends on interview performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent