Looking for Operations Manager who can establish & implement comprehensive strategy, structure, processes and procedures for the HR and Admin related activities within the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Brand Ambassador
- Incorporation of the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics
- Representing the DCCE brand in a proper professional fashion, to be courteous and express positive attitude at all times
- Assist in increasing brand awareness
- To be familiar with DCCE project services and other relevant DCCE products
Managing the company’s interaction with current and potential future clients to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on client retention, sales/projects and business development
- Managing HR Operations.
- Employee Relations & Engagement, Motivation, Conflict Resolutions and Grievances
- Managing Induction processes
- Managing company manpower recruitment process.
- Manage the personal requirements of the employee (health insurance, pension, Visa, pension, applications, certifications…. Etc.)
- Training and Development
- Updating Performance Appraisals
- Developing/reviewing policies and procedures (HR, Internship, Induction manual)
- Manpower planning and budgeting
- Administration & Data management for documents control
- Office Administration Management for Procurement processes, Travel management for Official Business trips, Gathering, negotiating, comparing and accessing quotations and Facility management
- Management and coordination of AGM & BoD Meetings and relevant documents
- Manage project inventories
- Any other duty delegated by the line manager
- HR, Administration, PA, Leadership and People Management, experience with UAE labour law
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferable
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.