Job description / Role
Sales Executive – Chaumet (Dubai)
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Sales Executive – Chaumet – Dubai
Located in the heart of the Place Vendame, the Maison Chaumet is a key player in the luxury goods market and has been the epitome of excellence in Parisian jewellery since its founding in 1780. Thanks to its exceptional savoir-faire passed down from one generation to the next, Chaumet’s history has always been entwined with the history of France and that of Empress Josephine. At present, it is undergoing a substantial transformation to put it firmly in keeping with modern times. The Maison Chaumet is taking up a new place in a global repositioning context with a very considerable increase in sales.
In this challenging context of dynamic transition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Maison Chaumet’s strong growth in one of our Middle East network
Chaumet’s real representative for our customers, you will be the Ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
What you’ll do:
Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our customers:
• Sharing a moment with your customer: deciphering for knowing and understanding, asking questions, watching and listening
• Creating an “immersion in Chaumet”:
• Giving a warm and sincere welcome
• Offering a suitable selection and helping the customer to take his or her decision: answering objections, and identifying “buy” signals
• Sharing the passion for a Maison imbued with a culture of strong values and 235 years’ history, taking customers on an emotional journey for discovering the world of Chaumet
• Personifying Chaumet’s values by means of established customs and a dress code.
Contributing to the boutique’s commercial development by finding new customers and retaining existing ones:
• Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison’s CRM tools by consulting and updating customer files
• Creating new opportunities after concluding a sale and developing your own customer portfolio.
• Inviting our customers and prospects to go even further into their “immersion into Chaumet” by inviting them, as and when appropriate, to events and customer evenings organized by the Maison.
• Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customers.
Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
• Contributing to attaining the boutique’s collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
• Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
• Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
• Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
• Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
• Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
• After-sales management liaising with International After-Sales Services
• Training via an In Store Trainer role: passing on messages from the Training team to the rest of the sales team.