JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
– Will be responsible in driving long stay segment in Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights
– Will set hotel short and long term strategies consistently and anticipate in advance the need periods
– Will maintain long term base business as per hotel budget set forth
– Will acquire, maintain and develop key accounts from corporate, real state and relocation companies as well as individual.
– Will ensure that he/she is updated to current market to position the hotel against competitors
– To ensure the visibility of hotel in different long stay platforms and update consistently
– Will conduct sales calls, sales blitz, site inspections and entertainments to key accounts in establishing relationship and closing business as per hotel
– Will be reporting directly to ADOS and will be presenting reports and presentations on regular basis, to maintain reports and tracking sheets consistently
– Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
– Mandarin (Fluent)
– French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
– With experience in handling long stay segment in UAE market
– Candidate must be based in UAE
– Preferable with experience from Real State in selling or leasing apartments
– Preferable male and Arabic speaker
– Action oriented and sales driven with diverse industry experience in sales and operation in upscale hotels.
– Proven the ability to impact business growth and maximize revenues through achievements of goals and targets
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit mcareers.accor.com.