Experience : 2 – 8 Years
Education : Basic – Diploma, Any Graduation
Nationality : Filipino
Gender : Any
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Annual Tickets
• Perform full time administrative and smooth running of the office under the provision of the Managing Director.
• Will be in charge of maintaining office operations through receiving and distributing communications; maintaining office supplies and equipment.
• Plan and coordinate office activities and operations for professional conference.
• Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry. Determine which are priority matters and alert the administration and executive accordingly.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings.
• Make travel arrangement for staffs.
• To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
• Assist with the establishments, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policy.
• Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Perform other related work assigned from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience
• With experience in HR and Admin or equivalent
• Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision
• Can work under pressure
• Can work extra hours to finish everything before the deadline
• Administrative Skills
• Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.)
• Experience in handling certifications is advantage such as ISO etc is an advantage but not mandatory