We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Administrative assistant to join our team. Successful candidates will have excellent organization and customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented.
Candidate will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments, planning meetings. You should be able to use your organizational skills to manage the office space and time, interact with clients, collaborate with colleagues, support management and ensure efficient day-to-day office operations in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are expected.
- Work with entry level employees to management, as well as liaise directly with clients and suppliers
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, maintain the office filing system
- Manage independently office related services such as caterers, cleaning service, health & safety services, Technical Services, Coffee Machine service etc, Make travel arrangements and reservations for staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage schedules and deadlines, prepare minutes of meeting
- Ensure that office appearance supports and provides healthy, comfortable, and productive work environment
- A minimum of five years work experience with minimum 1 year of HR and administration experience
- Minimum a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Arabic a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with great accuracy
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and the team