We are hiring for our HQ in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial
management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost,
property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs, conducts, and/or participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Manages the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and
other related procedures and controls.
Graduated and couple of years experience will be sufficient to apply.