Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Job description / Role
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
• Prepare adjusting journal entries.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
• Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
• Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.