Organise and manage the admission procedures of students in order to maintain school specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year. Ensuring all students are registered and the specific governing body.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information OASIS database, including all non-mandatory fields, ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Support the Registrar to ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrolment process, Parent School Contract and registration of students, is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Follow-up all outstanding offers, respond to enquiries by phone and mail, book and carry out assessments of students within agreed timeframes providing the high quality customer service throughout the process.
- Maintain and create files for all new applicant, new students, current student, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Support the school Registrar by meeting with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enrol their children at the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the MoE and other relevant governing bodies (SEZ, KHDA, ADEC) to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Solid time management skills – ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking
- A minimum two years in a customer service focused role
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical. Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Qualifications A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org