Oversee, lead and acts as the main point of contact for all the DKNY Marketing activation on a regional level; that involves taking part in developing customer-specific marketing plans and activities, owning communications deployment and local augmentation and managing launch and re-launch plans. Ensure all marketing plans are within an agreed framework of processes that includes implementing annual activity plans in accordance with agreed Brand/ Host guidelines and budget.
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans across GCC
- Ensure to deliver marketing activities within established budget
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Develop and agree single “Brand Key Positioning” for the brand, review strategic work performed and develop advertising platform for DKNY including its presence on principals’ campaigns.
Advertising, Artworks & Event Management
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Ensure promotions are implemented according to guidelines and that local/seasonal promotional opportunities are identified and maximized across all regions.
- Plan and implement the annual marketing and promotional plans as well as seasonal events calendars while aligning the same across all regions
Customer And Market Research
- Develop and implement highly innovative “Gifting” concept in stores
- Study and make recommendations on new market entry, store lay-out for brands based on solid research analysis and priority categories.
- Constantly monitor Media activities of competitors at local, regional and global levels.
- Keep on track with all new Social Media developments and ensure all new technologies, applications and strategies are cascaded throughout the business.
Reporting and Analytics
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Maintain up to date consumer, market and competitive insight to precisely target marketing initiatives.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives for local and other operating regions
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Required Skills/ Qualification
- Degree or Education in Marketing Communications is a must
- 3+ Experience in Retail Fashion
- Expereince in Premium Fashion/ Luxury brands is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to actively listen.
- Fashion Savvy and is well updated with fashion trends.
- Experience writing and proofreading promotional and/or marketing copy, such as flyers, brochures, social media posts.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands.