Experience: 7 to 8 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 15000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Looking for Sales Manager (E-commerce background & Immediate joiners are preferred)
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 7-8 years’ experience in Sales
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic
- Must be available in Dubai for an face to face interview