AL KHOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
We are seeking a creative and inspirational Teacher of Art, Film & photography for September 2019. S/he must have strong painting and drawing background in addition to a good knowledge of digital photography and editing would be ideal. The candidate will be an integral part of the performing creative arts team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree and Teaching Certificate (or B.Ed. Degree)
- Experience in UK or international school
- 1-2 years teaching Experience
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, and have experience of British Curriculum Curriculum in a reputable UK or international school.
Our large and dynamic art department offers art and film and photography at KS3, IGCSE and A level. We are fully equipped with two Mac suits, kiln and three printing presses. Our expertise covers textiles, ceramics, printmaking, 3D design and painting. Our strengths are our open door policy, willingness to share good practice, focus on developing students’ individual strengths and atmosphere of creative exploration for both staff and students.
This is a great opportunity to join an international school that is building on its already successful results and reputation, and is committed to becoming an outstanding school and centre of excellence in the region.
Compensation And Benefits
Our excellent compensation package includes
- A highly competitive tax free salary based on years of experience.
- Access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Housing allowance or free accommodation.
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Reimbursement of local medical expenses.
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Beautiful weather and year round sunshine!
Recruitment Requirements: As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit fully notarized and attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts as well as criminal background checks.
Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit www.akis.sch.qa.