Are you interested in finding the most profitable career opportunity of your life? If so, then you need to choose ICICI Bank Careers. They offer both beginners and experienced professionals reliable career opportunities. You can apply for their selection process by clicking the button below at the bottom of the post, offering vacancies in different HR, Management, Accounting, Customer Service, etc. Currently, this organization has advertised various positions for Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nagpur, Jaipur, Bilaspur, and all of India. If you are interested in this organization, please read some details below.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Bank Name||ICICI Bank|
|Salary||Depending Upon Designation|
|Posted Date||8th June 2021|
ICICI Bank Careers New Openings Apply Online
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Limited is the second largest bank in India. Its complete form is Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. It is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and is based in Vadodara, Gujrat. This bank serves on market capitalization and provides financial services and banking products to retail and corporate clients through various subsidiaries specializing in life services, venture capital, property insurance, investment banking, venture capital, and appropriate delivery channels. Four thousand eight hundred sixty-seven branches and more than 14,367 ATMs in India. Present in 17 countries worldwide such as Bahrain, China, Singapore, USA, Canada, Great Britain, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Germany, and India. Almost 82,724 people work in this banking sector.
ICICI Bank Career Application Process for Freshers 2021 – Step by Step
ICICI recruitment process for freshers requires 8 steps which are listed below:
- Application – You need to send an application to them by attaching your resume and cover letter.
- Shortlisting – Company’s management overview all the sent applications and shortlist some of them.
- Personality Profiler – Candidates are asked to attempt an online personality profile questionnaire before the interview.
- Documentation – If they find a candidate successful then they go for further documentation.
- Interview – Shortlisted candidates are called for the interview where their personality, decentness and confidence are noted.
- Offer – If they finalize a candidate, they provide him the offer letter at their earliest.
- Acceptance – After the letter being accepted by the applicant, the last process comes.
- Joining – The candidate joins the firm.
List of Available Vacancies (Update)
- Accounts Manager – Transaction Banking
- Relationship Manager – Small and Medium Enterprises
Salary and Benefits of ICICI Careers
ICICI Bank jobs always seek to provide the best facilities and benefits to their employees as their real job is to plan people’s financial improvement. Here we mention some of its advantages and benefits:
- Better Work and Life Balance
- Fine Pay Scale
- Good Job Security
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Nice Management
- Great Cultural Values
- Petrol Allowance
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Careers?
Do you think you would like to apply for a career with ICICI Bank? If so, then you should upload the résumé. You can easily attach the resume along with a cover letter by clicking the Submit button. Requests for interviews, training, admissions, and other documentation processes, but if you successfully achieve your position, the offer letter will be automatically delivered to you.
Various job opportunities are listed below, you can find the job of your interest.
|Accounts Manager – Transaction Banking||Across India||View & Apply|
|Relationship Manager – Small and Medium Enterprises||Cochin,Delhi,Hyderabad,Mumbai,Kolkata,Vellore||View & Apply|