Job title – Sales Coordinator (Customer Service Unit) – Middle East
Responsibilities and stakeholders
• Efficient delivery of up to 2,000 Mts of business per month
• Sales value between $1.0 million to $2.0 million per month
• Emails/ administrative documentation for over 400 – 500 documents per month (purchase orders, proforma invoices, quotations, commercial invoices, order confirmations & delivery advises for exemption and duty paid documents)
a) Customer service experience required with minimum 2 years experience
b) ERP experience
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Agree with the commercial team customer monthly pricing, orders expected & customer delivery schedules.
• Processing of order confirmation, proforma invoices and uploading any new customer details into CRM.
• Coordinate with planning the production of customer orders, confirming availability of products on a daily basis and issuing order confirmations. Liase with logistics, shipping and credit control to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full.
• To prepare all relevant custom documents, duty exemptions, duty paid documents, update and upload all customer related documents into CRM.
• Circulate daily delivery plan for local customers to logistics.
• Issue purchase requistions for the procurement of traded products from SBUK & ATC Canada, updating customers accordingly of delivery schedule.
• Communication with customers on daily basis following up on their purchases orders, requirements throughout the month and their delivery schedules.
• Action sample requests in CRM, enter customer complaints in 8D and direct any technical inquiries to the Account Manager.
• To cover the CSU in the absence of any staff member within that department.
• Another other task reasonably requested
Skills, Knowledge & Aptitude
a) Computer skills (MS Office)
b) Written and spoken English
c) Sales negotiating skills
d) Experience in export markets and free zone documentation
e) Technical knowledge of composites